We have always believed in giving back.
We also believe in empowering our team — a part of that is showing our support for the causes they are passionate about! Many of our team members volunteer or donate to charity organizations they care about in their free time.
The COVID-19 pandemic fast-tracked an idea to an action plan, thus the launch of Kedet Kares! As a small business, we know first hand how important community is. A helping hand during a time of need goes a long way and we want to give back to our community. That’s why we decided to create this donation-matching initiative: to bring purpose and people together.
As a participant in Kedet Kare’s matching initiative, you have an annual matching minimum of $50 and a maximum of $5000.
Make your donation go a longer way today!
Match Request Deadline
What Does War Room
Get Out of This?
We get to feel good by doing good. We want to be proactive in engaging with people and organizations. We get to do our part in Corporate Social Responsibility. We celebrate and support the causes you believe in.
At the end of the year, we can show off the whole list of organizations we’ve matched donations to!
- Must all be recognized and registered with the Canada Revenue Agency as a charitable organization
- Must be a local charitable organization in your community
Note: All organizations must be approved by Kedet Kares.
Who Can Participate?
- Employees of War Room
- Employees of a War Room client
- Current directors of War Room
- Political organizations
- Religion organizations
- Faith-based community service organizations may be considered (see details)
- Donor-advised funds
- Organizations that don’t comply with War Room’s non-discrimination policy
Giving Season is