How AI Has Shaped And Evolved Keyword Research
AI has become a near-indispensable tool for contemporary digital marketing companies (and many others) across the globe. Reports show that 73% of marketing executives have already adopted AI, and this figure looks set to continue to grow.
With its ability to automatically perform calculations, make data-based predictions, and comb through huge volumes of data in mere seconds, AI enables us to think ahead, act faster, and perform with a much higher level of accuracy than we are capable of alone. All within a much shorter time frame.
And when it comes to keyword research, AI doesn’t disappoint. AI keyword researchers can sort through swaths of consumer history to pinpoint the exact phrases, words, and questions that people in your target demographic are searching for, allowing you to take your SEO game to the next level.
From calculated predictions to comprehensive analysis, AI and keyword research go together like Barbie and Ken.
Let’s take a look at how AI has shaped, evolved, and elevated keyword research for SEO:
- Advanced keyword suggestions: Rather than just offering run-of-the-mill keyword suggestions, AI offers advanced insights into what consumers in your target demographic want most.
- Predictive insights: AI can not only provide suggestions based on what consumers search for in the past and present, but it also uses that data to make informed predictions about what they might search for in the future, keeping you one step ahead of your competitors.
- Content optimization: The right AI tools can also offer suggestions for how to optimize your digital content beyond just using strong keywords, elevating your SEO game.
- Scalable data analysis: While humans are only able to work through small volumes of data at a time, AI performs this important task at scale, making your keyword research more broad and comprehensive.
- Competitive analysis: It’s important to know what your competitors are up to, and AI takes on this role with gusto by analyzing competitor keywords and identifying gaps in the market.
Humans are capable of performing these processes on their own. But AI does it faster and more accurately than we’re realistically able to. This means that any digital marketing team using AI for keyword research is able to deliver much higher volumes of quality content to hungry consumers.