Who We Are.
We are a highly specialized programmatic advertising agency. We focus 100% of our efforts on digital media buying.
It’s how we exceed conversion goals in nearly every campaign we run and why our clients include some of the biggest companies in North America.
We know that happy employees = exceptional work and client satisfaction. That’s why we’ve created an environment that is welcoming and inspiring for all team members. We value your aspirations, and we’ll regularly help you set goals to achieve those milestones.
We’re open, honest, and firm believers of ideas coming first – not egos. We believe in clear lines of communication and a culture that champions creativity and growth, and we always celebrate accomplishments.
Who We’re Looking For.
War Room is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing team and create visuals for both War Room and our clients. If you are:
- An experienced, creative designer who is confident with digital design
- A team player who has proficient communication skills and embraces solution-focused workflows
- Resourceful, good at tackling complex issues, and excited about being at the forefront of innovation
- Exceptionally organized and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
You might be exactly who we’re looking for!
The position is full-time in the office, with two optional remote days per week.
What You’ll Be Doing.
- Participate in creative brainstorming with team members and work together to plan and execute marketing initiatives
- Design digital ad creative for our clients while following brand guidelines
- Design and deliver on-brand graphics for our original blog content and social media to enhance our user experience, engagement and conversions
- Keep up with deadlines and work on multiple projects at once
- Support the team throughout the execution of projects
- Create branded dashboards, assets, and slide decks
- Communicate with Marketing Team members to receive feedback and opinions and present design work to our Creative Director for approval
- Contact vendors to provide print specs for merchandise, cards, office art, etc.
- Provide quotes and time breakdowns for client work
- Design office art and merchandise for internal use
- Collaborate with not only your fellow Marketing team, but with the Accounts, Campaigns, and Data teams as well
- Taking photos of team events and day-to-day activities to be posted on social media
Skills + Experience.
- 2-4 years of graphic design education
- Experience in Customer Service Industry/Client Relations Skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Familiar with Figma
- Proficient in illustration (either traditional or digital)
- Comfortable with organizing and spec’ing files for print or client handoff
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to spot alignment issues and spelling mistakes
- Self-motivated and solution based problem-solver
- Experience with photography, film, and video editing is a plus
- Experience with Blender or 3D modeling is a plus
- Experience with WordPress or Divi is a plus
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Passionate about typography, white space, and staying up to date on design trends
- Able to confidently discuss creative solutions and ideas, and receive feedback