Who We Are.
We are a highly specialized programmatic advertising agency. We focus 100% of our efforts on digital media buying.
It’s how we exceed conversion goals in nearly every campaign we run and why our clients include some of the biggest companies in North America.
We know that happy employees = exceptional work and client satisfaction. That’s why we’ve created an environment that is welcoming and inspiring for all team members. We value your aspirations, and we’ll regularly help you set goals to achieve those milestones.
We’re open, honest, and firm believers of ideas coming first – not egos. We believe in clear lines of communication and a culture that champions creativity and growth, and we always celebrate accomplishments.
Who We’re Looking For.
War Room is looking for a Campaign Manager to join our growing team to manage our expanding client base. If you are:
- Savvy with various ad channels, understand data’s power, and leverage it to drive insights, decisions, and results
- Resourceful, not afraid to make decisions, and you find the answers you need to get the job done
- A team player who readily shares and embraces good ideas
You might be exactly who we’re looking for!
What You’ll Be Doing.
You’ll be managing ad campaigns, collaborating across teams, troubleshooting issues and suggesting solutions, and presenting reporting and analytic data to the teams.
- Manage set-up and day-to-day of online ad campaigns
- Work together with team members to plan, strategize and execute client ad campaigns
- Actively monitoring and managing campaign performance and budget pacing
- Optimize campaigns to achieve performance goals
- Act as tech support to troubleshoot issues with ad creative, tags, or platforms
- Utilize analytics, reporting, and trend tools on a daily basis
- Analyze key performance metrics & update client reports to deliver insights & thoughtful recommendations that support client objectives
- Quality Assurance (QA) process to every trafficked ad, tracking tags and data uploads
- Escalate usage concerns or performance issues and work with related stakeholders to troubleshoot
- Help to manage the scoping of projects, timelines, schedules, and cost estimates
- Test out and evaluate new features and products
- Collaborate with team members to improve internal work processes
Skills + Experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a campaign management role either in an agency or an in-house marketing position
- Experience with digital media planning & buying
- Certified on DV360, Google Analytics, Google Ads & Facebook/Meta
- Set-up experience on Search Ads (Google, Microsoft Bing, Yahoo) & DV360
- General understanding of Facebook Business Manager, DCM, and familiarity with other demand-side platforms
- Familiar with media & research tools like ComScore, Emarketer, etc
- Skilled in Google Tag Manager enough to understand tags and be able to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Effective communication skills in day-to-day interactions and team meetings
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, dashboards, macros etc.)
- Good understanding of the ad tech landscape
- Highly organized and being able to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Possess adaptability, flexibility, and ability to operate with poise under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Nice to have: experience with paid search platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3
We’re so excited to hear from you! We are always on the lookout for team-oriented people with a passion for problem-solving. If you think that could be you, please apply through the below form.